Freedom Ministries is active through faith in God for financial needs. It is also a tax-exempt nonprofit organization.
If you would like to make a donation that would go to furthering this work please use the following steps:
- Whether by mail or donating online please remember that if you would like for this support to go to a specific missionary or project please fill this out with the memo area or company fields available.
- You can donate online by either using the PayPal link or the Authorize.net link on this page.
- For mailing donations please either send a check or money order made out to ‘Freedom Ministries’.
Please Send to:
P.O. Box 838
Raymondville, Texas 78580
Once you are on the Paypal or Authorize.net site please note in the Purpose and/or Add special instructions areas the name of which specific missionary or project you would like the donation to go to.
Any donation given to this ministry does not represent payment for goods or services rendered. Therefore the refund policy for these donations is that the funds will be received from the donor with no refund possible.
Thank you for your support. God bless you.
This button link will take you to our PayPal options.
We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
This button link will take you to our Authorize.net options.